الجمعة، 17 أبريل 2009

Why u r not in the good people




When the sun sleeps ..
And the dark is all I see ..
When the sky is not so starry
I remember all the good people I knew..
I don’t see your face between them
And I don’t know why ..
Is it because u r not good enough ?
Or because u r the best ?
Is it because u didn’t left me to my sorrows ?
Or because u r my comfort ?
What is the reason ?
U r my ocean who kept my tears ..
And my garden who collect the joy for me..
U r my savior rope from falling ..
The wall which I can always lay on ..
U r my compass in this world ..
And u didn’t ask for any thing in return ..
Except for my smile ..
Every night ..
When I think of all the good things in my day ..
I know deep inside that u will be happy for me ..
And that’s make me even more happier ..
So .. why u r not in my mind when I remember all the good people ?
Is it because u r more than good ?
Or because the good is u ?
Or is it because u r only a dream who will never will be true ?







colors ..

ليست هناك تعليقات: